The Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz Prayer Club

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Woot!!

At the encouragement I got in this comment box, I sent a letter to Bishop Bruskewitz. He replied very quickly with a very nice letter back. I told him that I wouldn't reveal anything from the letter on the internet, so I won't do that. However in light of his letter to me, I've changed this blog's title to the Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz Prayer Club. This is, after all, a place to post news articles concerning the good bishop, and to offer prayers for him and for the courage of all bishops, and to remind and encourage others to do the same.

It will only take a second to change that one word in your template. I'll change around the images sometime, but not this minute.

I'm so happy that I got a letter from him! I'll be keeping it around for a long time!

|